Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The little emperor

This little emperor is under my care since he was born. When he was just about 20 months old, I discovered that he had got this amazing memory to be able to recognize and point to you the exact position of various countries from the world map.He can correctly point to more than 20 countries which I had taught him earlier! A very smart and adorable kid.

There was a time when he will always wake up in the middle of the night asking for his milk. It's like an addiction to this midnight milk! He would says,"I want milk, I want milk".The next day, I told him that he would not get to drink his milk if he is so rude and demanding. Then that night, he would address me politely and ask, " Can I please have my milk?.. so nice and well mannered.

I was trying not to be awaken for his milk addiction. I told him not to say the word 'milk' and I do not want to hear anything about 'milk' Sure enough, that night he did not mention the word 'milk' But in a very polite manner, he woke me up as usual and told me, "I am SO VERY hungry now,please??"...sounded so convincing....
Soon, slowly he grow up and sleep though the night without asking for his milk.

He like to creep onto my bed and sleep in between me and my husband. We would always carry him back to his own bed later. One day, I told him, I had sprained my hand. Very happily he answered, "Then you do not need to carry me to my bed, you will hurt more so just let me sleep here??

He will be 6 years old come this August. His name is KOH KEN JIN.

No comments: