Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Consciously choose your response

You can't always choose your circumstances, but you can always choose your response." ~ Many, many very wise people!

"We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes." ~ Charles R. Swindoll

"The one thing you can't take away form me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. The last of one's freedoms is to choose one's attitude in any given circumstance." ~ Viktor Frankl

"The more you bring your choices into the level of your conscious awareness, the more you will make those choices that are spontaneously correct - both for you and those around you." ~ Deepak Chopra

No comments: