Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 100 piceces coin purse...



I fell for this lovely little coin purse instantly while shopping in a hypermarket one day. I thought why not, since I am learning how to make use of the online trading....I will just post it up for sale. It is not expensive and colorful, double usage as a coin purse or a key chain holder..I thought this is a great present to anyone out there and a good souvenir item.
I am not computer savvy..It was all the lessons given by my eldest son..yeah..(this modern era is.. Mum learning from Son). It had been quite encouraging for me to be able to successfully make some profits...this gives me the urge to catch up more with this modern world of doing business online.
Back to this coin purse... just a couple of days after posting it for sale, I got an email of this guy keen to purchase it. He negotiated for a lower price because he wanted 100 pieces!! But I only have 6 pieces. Wow, I was overwhelmed to this respond. He seems very interested in his request and promise me he would definitely buy the 100 pieces. Normally I would make sure I received the payment in advance before I sent the goods, somehow in this case, I could not promised whether I could supply him with the 100 pieces..I was hesitant..What if he did not pay me after I got him the 100 pieces?? I did not asked him for any down payment..After a few phone calls and emails to him( to be sure of his promised intention)I thought this online business is truly on mutual trust..after all it is not a big sum of money.
This turn out to be the worst deal I had ever encounter in this online business. This stupid fellow's repeated promises after promises of paying me is real 'pain' and frustration..I patiently waited for his promised time after time when he said he would DEFINITELY banked in the money into my account. Empty promises...and giving STUPID REASONS are all I got!!
Numerous emails and sms to him only to be exchanged with further dateline of waiting game...What a JERK!!
Now I am left with these 100 pieces of lovely coin purse...very nice with an assortment of different colours..red, green, blue, purple....
ANYONE OUT THERE INTERESTED TO BUY?? price is (malaysian ringgit RM2.00 per pc)
email me at : dor118@hotmail.com

No comments: